Updates: PHP 4, PHP 5, ClamAV, XFree86, WordPress
We’ve installed several security updates recently. We’ve updated PHP 4, PHP 5, the ClamAV antivirus scanner, and some XFree86 libraries. In addition, we’ve updated our own blog to use WordPress 2.2 — if you use WordPress, make sure you’ve done the same.
If you’re interested in the details:
- PHP 4 fixes a problem in the FTP module
- PHP 5 fixes problems in the FTP and SOAP modules
- ClamAV fixes problems that could cause the virus scanner to stop working via a denial-of-service attack
- XFree86 fixes a problem that could allow insecure code to be run
- WordPress fixes a problem that could allow hackers to determine the WordPress administrator password