Recently, PayPal has been sending notifications to merchants who use the “PayPal API”, discussing some changes they’re making. If you are one of our customers and you have received this e-mail from PayPal, you may be wondering if you need to do anything. The short answer is that you don’t; the change is being made entirely on the PayPal servers, and our service is fully compatible.
- Extortion scams that know one of your passwords
- 4th of July 2018 holiday hours
- HTTP/2 support for all sites (completed)
- Brief outage on web04 server June 1 2018
- Memorial Day 2018 holiday hours
- Apache 2.4.25 web server upgrade (completed)
- Having trouble with Outlook 2011 for Mac and SSL?
- PHP versions < 5.6 rebuilt (but please don't use them any more)
- PHP 5.6.36, 7.0.30, 7.1.17 and 7.2.5
- Apache 2.4 web server upgrade (complete)