Recently, PayPal has been sending notifications to merchants who use the “PayPal API”, discussing some changes they’re making. If you are one of our customers and you have received this e-mail from PayPal, you may be wondering if you need to do anything. The short answer is that you don’t; the change is being made entirely on the PayPal servers, and our service is fully compatible.
- Brief server upgrades August 2019
- Network Outage for Subset of Customers July 23, 2019 (resolved)
- PHP 7.2.20 and 7.3.7
- 4th of July 2019 holiday hours
- WP Super Cache 1.6.8 and Cloudflare
- Special offer: $50 savings on new hosting through July 20
- PHP 7.1.30, 7.2.19 and 7.3.6
- Having trouble with special characters in your PHP scripts?
- Memorial Day 2019 holiday hours
- Scheduled maintenance May 24, 2019 for some servers (complete)