I lamented the lack of detailed statistics about how many transfers each registrar rejected. However, it turns out that some of those numbers are actually available right on the ICANN Web site.
One of the most frustrating things we deal with is helping customers transfer domain names from other “registrars” (domain name companies) to us. To do this, we ask the old company to release the domain name, and they then have five business days to either release it or reject the transfer.
There’s an obvious potential conflict-of-interest here. An unscrupulous company could easily make more money by rejecting the transfer and forcing the domain name owner to renew it there instead.
- Our servers are not vulnerable to the “httpoxy” security bug
- AWStats updated to version 7.5
- PHP 7.0.8, 5.6.23, and 5.5.37
- 4th of July 2016 holiday hours
- PHP 7.0.7, 5.6.22, and 5.5.36
- Price change in September 2016
- Memorial Day 2016 holiday hours
- PHP 5.3 and 5.4 being phased out
- PHP 7.0.6, 5.6.21, and 5.5.35
- Brief MySQL scheduled maintenance May 4, 2016