I lamented the lack of detailed statistics about how many transfers each registrar rejected. However, it turns out that some of those numbers are actually available right on the ICANN Web site.
One of the most frustrating things we deal with is helping customers transfer domain names from other “registrars” (domain name companies) to us. To do this, we ask the old company to release the domain name, and they then have five business days to either release it or reject the transfer.
There’s an obvious potential conflict-of-interest here. An unscrupulous company could easily make more money by rejecting the transfer and forcing the domain name owner to renew it there instead.
- PHP versions 7.3.28, 7.4.19 and 8.0.6
- Messages getting marked as spam when you send from your own domain name using Gmail?
- PHP versions 7.3.27, 7.4.16 and 8.0.3
- WordPress 5.7
- Our servers are not vulnerable to the March 2021 Microsoft Exchange security bug
- Upgrading to Debian 10 “buster” (complete)
- President’s Day 2021 holiday hours
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day 2021 holiday hours
- PHP versions 7.3.26, 7.4.14 and 8.0.1
- New Year’s 2021 Holiday Hours